In today’s competitive hotel industry, it’s more important than ever to offer unique amenities that will set your property apart from the rest. When guests have a choice between multiple hotels, they’re more likely to choose the one that offers the most value and the most unique and memorable experience.
Here are a few tips on how to offer Unique Amenities to your Hotel Guests and make them feel like VIPs:
- Consider Your Target Market. What are your guests’ interests and needs? What are they looking for in a hotel experience? Once you know your target market, you can start to think about what kind of amenities they would find most appealing.
For example, if your target market is business travelers, you might want to offer amenities such as business centers, high-speed internet, and complimentary breakfast. If your target market is families, you might want to offer amenities such as kids’ clubs, swimming pools, and family-friendly activities.
- Get Creative. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and offer amenities that your guests won’t find anywhere else. Here are a few ideas:
- Offer complimentary in-room massages
- Provide guests with access to a private rooftop terrace
- Host weekly wine tastings or cooking classes
- Partner with local businesses to offer discounts or exclusive experiences
- Provide guests with access to bikes or other recreational equipment
- Make Your Amenities Personal. Guests appreciate it when hotels go the extra mile to make them feel special. One way to do this is to personalize your amenities. For example, you could offer guests a welcome gift that is tailored to their interests. Or, you could provide guests with a personalized itinerary of things to see and do in the area.
- Promote Your Amenities. Once you have a great selection of amenities to offer, make sure to promote them to your guests. Let them know what makes your hotel special and why they should choose you over the competition. You can promote your amenities on your website, in your social media posts, and in your email marketing campaigns.
- Get Feedback from Your Guests. Ask your guests for feedback on your amenities and what they would like to see more of. This feedback can help you to improve your amenity offerings and make sure that you’re meeting the needs of your guests.
By offering unique amenities to your hotel guests, you can make them feel like VIPs and encourage them to return to your property in the future.
Here are a few additional tips for making your amenities even more special:
- Make them Easy to Access. Guests shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to take advantage of your amenities. Make sure that your amenities are well-publicized and easy to find.
- Make them Convenient. Guests should be able to enjoy your amenities without having to go out of their way. Consider offering in-room amenities or amenities that are located near guest rooms.
- Make them High-Quality. Don’t skimp on the quality of your amenities. Guests will appreciate it when you offer them high-quality amenities that they can enjoy.
- Make them Memorable. Your amenities should be something that your guests will remember long after they leave your property. Think about how you can make your amenities unique and special.
By following these tips, you can offer unique amenities to your hotel guests that will make them feel like VIPs and encourage them to return to your property in the future.