PX-70 Detergent Liquid
PX-70 is a highly concentrated, multi purpose, synthetic liquid laundry detergent made from a carefully selected blend of anionic and nonionic biodegradable surfactants and fluorescent brighteners. PX-70 additionally contains a chelant type additive enhancing its use in areas of high mineral concentration water.
PX-70 is a unique detergent developed for washing durable press, polyesters, polyester-cotton and other hard-to-clean fabrics. It effectively removes greasy soils, without adversely affecting fabric crease-resistance qualities. Premium choice surfactant for use in high water hardness environments.
– Excellent grease and soil suspending properties
– Superior wetting action, high concentration
– Safe to use on all types of fabrics
– Liquid – instantly goes to work
– Fast rinsing
– Equally effective in high or moderate hardness water, low or high temperatures, and low or high alkalinity.
Light Soil Formulas Use 1-2 ozs. per 100 lbs. of wash in the Break operation.
Medium Soil Use 3-4 ozs. per 100 lbs. of wash in the Break operation.
Heavy Soil and
Shirt Formulas Use 4-5 ozs. per 100 lbs. in Break operation.