Please note that all returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Freight charge will be determined by your sales representative.
- Damaged items : If your package arrived damaged in transit, please note the damage on bill of lading next to your signature at the time of delivery. If you failed to note damaged items at the time of delivery, you waive the freight carrier or North East Hotel Supply of any or all liability. If your package had concealed damage, please at email at email@example.com or call (603)973-3311 / (603)866-3405 within 2 business days of receipt.
- Defective items : If you receive an item that is defective, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603)973-3311 / (603)866-3405 within 2 business days of receipt. Please note that some items carry a manufacturer’s warranty and require that you contact the manufacturer directly.
- Warranty Issues : Some items still under manufacturer warranty need to be handled directly with the manufacturer. Please email at email@example.com for manufacturer contact information.
- Custom items : Customized orders including special order and custom made to order are nonreturnable.
- Shortage on delivery : If your order arrived short at the time of delivery, please note the shortage on the bill of lading next to your signature. You are responsible for verifying your shipment at time of delivery. If you failed to note shortage at the time of delivery, you waive the freight carrier or North East Hotel Supply of any or all liability.
- Drop ship orders : Damaged or shorted drop shipments must be reported to North East Hotel Supply within 2 business days. Refused or canceled orders are subject to a 30% restocking fees and return freight charges. Please note the damage or shorted shipment on bill of lading next to your signature.
- Hazmat Returns : Hazardous material items, such as laundry chemicals, pool chemicals, etc. are not returnable because of federal safety restrictions. It’s require special handling.